There are hundreds of posts and articles on this site. The following articles give the groundwork for where I'm coming from, how to build the life you want, and how to be the you, you really are.
Basic Goal Directed Behavior
Tools of Personal Freedom
- The Locus of Control
- Shedding the Facade
- Be Still and Know
- The Out of Body Experience and Lucid Dreaming (Part I), Part II, Part III
- How to Effectively Manifest Beliefs
- How to Get Rid of Excessive Negative Emotions
Theory and (some) Practice
- As You Believe
- Your Life, Your Greatest Work of Art
- Words Mean Things
- Buyer Be Aware
- The Laws of Belief
- Why We Sleep (Part I), Part II, Part III, and Part IV
- What is Your Mythology?
- The Point of Power is in the Present
- Happiness, Emotion, and Fulfillment - Part I, Part II, Part III
Next, what would a personal growth site be without books? :) These are free ebooks in pdf format that you can download from this site.
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- This is a classic from the New Thought movement that discusses how we create our own reality.
- The Science of Getting Rich - Audio Version
- Mike DeWitt has created an audio version of the New Thought classic. If you can play mp3s, you can listen to it anywhere.
- Raja Yoga by Swami Vivekananda
- This is my favorite translation and commentary on Patanjali's Yoga Sutras. The first half of the book is a series of lectures that Swami Vivekananda gave on raja yoga. The second half contains the Yoga Sutras.
- Yoga Sutras commentary by Charles Johnston
- Translation and commentary of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras. This isnt my favorite translation, but it is in the public domain and so free.