Aack! When I made the previous post this morning I thought all entries had been listed. Then, after I get home tonight, I see I missed an entire day. Here are my picks from the last batch.
- 5 Things to do when in Cebu by Marien - I want to go there
- Sixteen Scintillating Short Story Starters by Trevor - Just the thing to fight writer's block
- 7 Usability Wordpress Plugins by Thomas - Essential tools to help any blog
- How to Gain weight without really trying (and the antitheses) by Sally - Gain and lose weight as you read the post
- She Lists a Bit off Center by Carol - A hilarious look at the trials and tribulations of making lists
- 10 Essential Ways to Improve Your Profile as a Blogger by Susan - How to get your posts out of the digital drawer
- What to Expect When You�re Not Expecting It by Molly - A parent's life in a neonatal ICU
Again, there are many more worth reading. One thing I found most interesting in this is how many familiar names I saw on the comments to the posts on which I commented. Even in a digital world, people group together with like-minded people. My thanks to everyone who chose to participate in this project. I found some new sites I enjoy, and interesting people. This project showed the wide variety of subjects in which people are interested, and the array of viewpoints they take to express their knowledge and opinions.